Welcome to the list of my recommended places in Las Vegas to visit…. that never sleep. Well a few on the list never sleep so do check the hours of all locations to see when you should visit.
I am not usually big on lists for a specific area or city because well rarely have I visited all or almost all breweries in a place to make a fair list – except for Las Vegas. It took me 3 trips and in total a year to do it but I have been able to visit all (12) but 2 breweries as of writing this (December 2017) in the Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder area.
So how did I, a single person that would never consider myself a beer judge go about making this list of 5 places to visit? Well it wasnt scientific but I did try and consider the following things:
- – Beer: is it good? Is it good enough to go and visit the brewery?
- – Location: if you are staying on Fremont or The Strip you likely don’t have a car. So yes you can get a taxi or ride share but that can add up quickly.
- – Atmosphere: is the place cool or lame? Would you actually want to hang out at the brewery for a bit?
- – Service & Price: I think you can figure this one out. Beer for your buck.
So without further rules, directions, ramblings, or qualifiers here is the list of places (as of November 2017) I suggest you try and get some fresh beer from when in Las Vegas:
1. Banger Brewing (Fremont)
3. Ellis Island Casino & Brewery (Strip)
4. Big Dog's Brewing Company (NorthWest of Strip & Fremont)
5. Boulder Dam Brewing Company (East of Las Vegas)