Here is how the event appears to be officially described as – “Sample from local breweries inside the majestic Rialto Square Theatre. Tickets include beer samples from each brewery, collectible mini pint glass, t-shirt, 3 tacos and live entertainment from some of our favorite local bands.” This Joliet Craft Beer Bash takes place September 16th right downtown in the Rialto Square.
To see the official page on Rialto’s site, go here. You can also find a link to Ticketmaster there to buy tickets.
Time for some Q&A about the Beer Bash:
- How many tickets: 400 says one site/source. It also said that as of some time ago half were sold already.
- How much does the Beer Bash cost? $50 if you are drinking, $20 if you are the driver.
- What do I get? Good question – not quite sure. So far I have been able to figure out that you get to listen to music, a pint glass, 3 tacos and some samples. How many samples is the big question.
- Where is it? Rialto Square Theatre. Which is located at 102 N Chicago St, Joliet, IL 60432
- When is it? September 16 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Is there food? Yes and some is included with your ticket purchase.
- Where can you get tickets? Tickets for the Beer Bash can be purchased in person at the Rialto Square Theatre Box Office during normal business hours (Monday- Friday, 12-4:30pm), at Chicago Street Pub, or online at Ticketmaster.
Beer Bash Breweries
The list below is from Rialto’s site. It, of course, could change on the day of or prior to the event!
- Elder Brewing
- MyGrain Brewing
- Will County Brewing
- Metal Monkey
- Midnight Pig Beer
- Tangled Roots Brewing Company
- Joliet Brewers Guild
- Granite City Brewery
- Riverhawk Brewing
- Bent River
- Wild Blossom Meadery
- Hickory Creek
- Evil Horse Brewery
- and more…
An earlier list and the graphic you see above) also included the following few breweries but some newer lists do not. So these four breweries may or may NOT be at the Beer Bash but I believe they will: