About Warpigs Brewpub
AMERICAN BREWERY 3FLOYDS AND DANISH BREWERY MIKKELLER HAVE BUILT WARPIGS FROM SCRATCH TO HOST TOP AUTHENTIC TEXAS BARBECUE, AMERICAN-DANISH STYLE BREWS.
Warpigs Brewpub Hours
- Monday: 11.30AM—00.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Tuesday: 11.30AM—00.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Wednesday: 11.30AM—00.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Thursday: 11.30AM—00.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Friday: 11.00AM—02.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Saturday: 11.00AM—02.00AM KITCHEN CLOSES 10.00PM
- Sunday: 11.00AM—11.00PM KITCHEN CLOSES AT 10.00PM
Warpigs Brewpub Review
The place is really long but not very deep. Quite a bit of seating but even that was mostly full by the time we left. It was a Thursday (late) afternoon.
The BBQ filled the air even before you walked in and I really did think of getting some food but sadly we waited and just got a flight of beer instead. Sadly the flight is chosen for you so if you really want to try something specific you will have to make your own flight (not sure they allow it – I should have asked sorry!).
The place is pretty simple and the customer base was an interesting mix of people getting off work, some locals, some hipsters, and some tourists. Overall a pretty good mix if you want to people watch and have some beers.
Warpigs Beer Review
- Salmon Pants – Not a bad pilsner.
- Booty Call
- Scarf Squad – Made me think of a Gumballhead but a bit lighter.
- Real Estate Mongol – Wasn’t my fave of the bunch but pretty good.
- Big Drunk Baby – Far and above my fave of those that I tried.
- Cry For Help, Rick
Warpigs Brewery Tour
Sorry at this time there is no tour offered that I can tell. However as you can see from the photos the brewery IS pretty much right there since it is so small. So take a peek and just grab a seat near the tanks and make it your own brewery tour.