About Emmett’s Brewery West Dundee
In 1998 Emmett’s purchased Hunt’s Block. They completely renovated the classic building and crafted it into a restaurant named after a man of honor and dignity, Timothy’s father, Emmett Burns. Today, Hunt’s Block is home to Dundee’s first small brewery, where award-winning handcrafted beer and outstanding food is created and enjoyed every day.
Emmett’s Brewery Hours
- Monday: 11:30am – 11pm
- Tuesday: 11:30am – 11pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am – 11pm
- Thursday: 11:30am – 11pm
- Friday: 11:30am – 12am
- Saturday: 11:30am – 12am
- Sunday: 11:30am – 9pm
Emmett’s Brewery West Dundee Review
The place really does maintain the charm and look from when the building was originally constructed way back in 1871. While quite open inside the place is really cozy. The menu could be described as upscale pub food and the prices are reasonable for the portion size. The chicken sandwich I had was quite good but honestly one of the smaller sandwiches I can recall getting here in the States.
Emmett’s Brewery West Dundee Beer Review
I had a flight of 5 tasters for $12 if my memory serves me. The beer itself was hit or miss for me (mostly hit but still some misses).
- Munich Light – this was likely my fave of the group which is a bit shocking as I tend to grade harshly on Helles beers but then it is a 2016 GABF Gold Medal Winner
- World’s End
- Peace Keeper – Solid Pale Wheat Ale.
- Cow Tipper– This was quite good, and I say that as a reluctant convert to any Stout beer.
- Melee – likely the one I liked the least, I just wasnt into it.