Dogfish Head Brewery Tour
Dogfish Head Tour Review
Brewery Tour Review By:
- Drinker:Brewery Tour Guy
- Tour Date: 5/23/2014
- Tour Rating:4.8
Dogfish Head Brewery Tour Days, Cost, & Information
The below information is updated from time to time so take it with a grain of salt. We will try and keep thins updated but for all we know a brewery could change times and days 2 hours after we update. If you ever see information that is outdated please let us know!
Brewery Tour Cost
While some tours are free, not all are. You will also notice that some give you A TON of beer along the way while others give you barely any. Some will give you a branded glass. In some cases you will get multiple beers AND food – it really just depends and so does the price.
- You will get a punch card that you can use to try a few beers before or after the tour.
- There often is food available but it does cost extra. If I recall correctly I got 2 of the sausages from the food cart – they are darn good.
Brewery Tour Tips & General Information
Often there are some odd or interesting things each brewery does differently. Sometimes they only do tours for groups. Some only do them if you have a reservation. Sometimes they only do them once a week and at a single time.
- Doors open at 10:45AM
- Tours are first come, first serve, and always free.
- Get there early and get some food or drinks as you wait as tours fill up quickly.
- Be prepared to walk and you do walk outside some as well. There are no hills but there is quite a bit of walking involved.
Brewery Tour Days
Days and times are subject to change due to holidays, private events and the possibility that our data is outdated. Please check the Brewer’s website to confirm availability on the day you expect to visit.
- Monday: 11AM-5PM
- Tuesday: 11AM-5PM
- Wednesday: 11AM-5PM
- Thursday: 11AM-5PM
- Friday: 11AM-5PM
- Saturday: 11AM-5PM< (tours every 30 minutes)